Most of the questions pertaining to ordering, payment and shipping can be found in the Policies and Resources pages. This page outline some other frequently asked questions that you may have.
- Is shopping at soxxi.com online store safe?
- What is PayPal?
- Can I pay by western union or any other means?
- Do you have a minimum order?
- Do you sell to the public?
- Do you offer discount price?
- Is there any type of discount if I place a large order?
- Can I pick up my order to save on shipping?
- Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
- Do you take phone enquiry?
- Can you ship my order by normal air mail?
- Are these really Genuine Factory Remote Keys?
- Why are the keys/remotes not in original packing?
- How can I be sure that the items I ordered are original, brand new and have not been used before?
- How would I know which remote/key will work on my car model?
- How do I make the key works on my car?
- Can I return the key/remote/transponder if it cannot work on my car?
- Do you provide sample?
- My year or model isn′t listed; do you have remote ⁄ key for it?
- Why do you need my Vin ⁄ Chassis ⁄ Frame number?
- Will the remote ⁄ key work on another year or model?
- Do you have other keys, remotes, parts or accessories available?
- Do you do OEM services for key blanks?
- Do you provide key/remote programming procedure?
- I entered the correct email and password but still cannot log in. What′s wrong?
- I have other questions not listed here, what do I do?
1. Is shopping at soxxi.com online store safe?
Absolutely! Online payments are processed through PayPal, we do not even get to see your credit card details.
2. What is Paypal?
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 164 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 17 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages. Read more at www.paypal.com
3. Can I pay by western union or any other means?
4. Do you have a minimum order?
No, you can buy even one single item.
5. Do you sell to the public?
Although our primary targets are automotive locksmiths and key specialists, we do not forbid bona fide car owners from buying. End users need to know that none of the remotes/keys work straight from the box and we do not provide any technical support. Please read the policies pages.
6. Do you offer discount price?
Yes, we do. We have five different accounts ordinary member, retailer, reseller, premium partner & franchisee.
7. Is there any type of discount if I place a large order?
Discounts are given automatically base on your account type. Special discount will only be considered if any single item exceeds 100 pieces in quantity.
8. Can I pick up my order to save on shipping?
No, we aren’t setup for will call orders. All orders must be shipped.
9. Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
We are required to charge 7% GST to all orders shipped within Singapore. It will be added to the total on check out. There is no tax for export orders.
10. Do you take phone enquiry?
No. Very often people called but we couldn’t hear them clearly due to poor long distance line condition. Our technical people might also not be at the desk while you call. So please send all your enquiries by email, we will get back to you as soon as we could.
11. Can you ship my order by normal air mail?
Yes, but we would only advise you when your order is shipped, there will be no tracking number or proof of delivery. We would not even entertain any enquiry on the status of deliver after as we have no way to know. In other word you bear all the risk if that is your shipping choice.
12. Are these really Genuine Factory Remote Keys?
Yes, all items with the word "Genuine" at the start of their description are 100% Genuine Factory Remote Keys, they are the same remote keys that any authorised dealer sells.
13. Why are the keys/remotes not in original packing?
Remotes and keys are much easier to identify by vehicle make, model and the transponder types. Most items are repacked and relabeled to make our job as a locksmith much easier.
14. How can I be sure that the items I ordered are original, brand new and have not been used before?
We can understand your concern if this is just another unknown internet company with no physical presences or an individual out to make some quick bucks. Read "About Us" and be convinced that soxxi.com is not a short-sighted or fly-by-night company. We have strong commitment to uphold our good reputation.
We make every effort to list down as complete as possible, the chassis models that a particular item will work for in the item detail page. If you are still not sure, send us your vehicle details, we will tell you the correct match.
16. How do I make the key works on my car?
Professional equipment and expertise are required. Engage the help of a key professional. We do not provide technical support to end user. Read our Policy for detail.
17. Can I return the key/remote/transponder if it cannot work on my car?
No. Many new key/remote/transponder will be locked once programmed and cannot be reused for other car. Read our return policy for detail.
18. Do you provide sample?
We do not provide free sample. You can always order just one piece to try it out.
19. My year or model isn’t listed; do you have remote / key for it?
Tell us your full chassis model and number and a description of the item you want, we will add the item or make a special order for you if available.
20. Why do you need my Vin / Chassis / Frame number?
The number is necessary in identifying the correct parts for a particular vehicle. It is especially so for matching the correct remote to your car. Eg. A Hong Kong Toyota Previa remote-key might not work on the Previa in Singapore.
21. Will the remote / key work on another year or model?
We have no information on if an item might fit another year or model. For safety reasons all remote / keys are only sold for the years and models listed. Programming any item on another year or model is not recommended.
22. Do you have other keys, remotes, parts or accessories available?
Generally we can supply most keys, remotes and small parts for Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan etc. even if the items are not in our online store. If there are other items you would like to buy, please email us with detail information. We will add them to the online store if available.
23. Do you do OEM services for key blank?
Yes, we do. Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Do you provide key/remote programming procedure?
No. Please read our policy #12 on technical support.
25. I entered the correct email and password but still cannot log in. What′s wrong?
Your account could be deleted by our administrator if you did not provide genuine/proper information in the registration form. Please register again and make sure that you fill up the form properly.
26. I have other questions not listed here, what do I do?
As hard as we’ve tried to cover everything, we are sure there is plenty we’ve left out. If there is something you need and don’t see it here, just ask. We’re always just a click away. We look forward to hearing from you.